Audiolab 8000c Upgrade Stage 3 takes your preamp as far as it can go. More detail, definition and separation with more realistic bass.
By default the CD input is rewired with our 99.99% Pure Silver Teflon Insulated wire. The output traces are also rewired this way. We also improve more small-signal capacitors, key resistors and a few other tweaks too.
Our Stage 3 upgrade includes:
- Replacement of the main power supply electrolytic capacitors to Mundorf MLytic
- Additional Low-Noise resistor + Mundorf MLytic or FT Cap Smoothing Capacitor added - RC Filter to reduce ripple and noise even further
- Local decoupling capacitors are added. These are the new Elna Cerafine
- Panasonic PPS bypass capacitors added - Removes more high frequency noise resulting in a smoother and more open sound
- Signal path capacitors upgraded to solid-film types rather than the sound-degrading electrolytic types fitted as standard
- Additional Red Hill Audio Clarity HC Voltage Regulator
- Key signal path resistors upgraded including feedback
- Input signal path rewired with 99.99% Pure Silver Teflon Insulated Wire
- Output signal path rewired with 99.99% Pure Silver Teflon Insulated Wire
- Internal SuperHF High Frequency Mains Filter Module
- Phono stage upgrades also available