Our Stage 2 Upgrade builds on the Stage 1 version by adding our Quintessence Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator to the power supply. The additional voltage regulators help reduce cross-pollution of the voltage supplies, giving each area of the circiut its own dedicated, heavily filtered supply. The results are more detail and openness, less grain and hash and wonderful sound-staging.
Our Stage 2 upgrade includes:
- Replacement of the main power supply electrolytic capacitors to Mundorf MLytic
- Local decoupling capacitors are added. These are the new Elna Cerafine
- Panasonic PPS bypass capacitors added - Removes more high frequency noise resulting in a smoother and more open sound
- Signal path capacitors upgraded to solid-film types rather than the sound-degrading electrolytic types fitted as standard
- Additional Red Hill Audio Quintessence Voltage Regulator
- Internal Phono stage upgrades also available