Arcam Delta 290 Integrated Amplifier Upgrade Stage 2
Taking things even further, the Arcam Delta 290 Integrated Amplifier Upgrade Stage 2 adds our discrete low-noise voltage regulators for the input stage to bring a much more polished, sweeter & cleaner soundstage.
Our Stage 2 upgrade includes:
- Replacement of the main power supply electrolytic capacitors to Mundorf MLytic
- Local decoupling capacitors are upgraded to the new Elna Cerafine
- Additional Panasonic PPS Capacitors Added - Improves transparancy, detail and dynamics
- Signal path capacitors improved
- Input Stage Voltage Regulators replaced with our newly designed, dual stage regulation board. The addition of this enhanced voltage regulation stage improves detail, definition & clarity. The sound is more open and defined, and bass is improved too. You will hear layers of bass texture and definition that were previously hidden. Micro-dynamics are also dramatically improved, which really brings the music to life. All of these improvements are combined with a wonderfully smooth and sweet treble which keeps you listening for hours.
Voltage Regulator PSU Specs:
- Dual Supplies +15v, -15v
- Dual Stage Regulation for lower noise & effective heat dissipation
- Very low noise
- Discrete Voltage Regulation
- High PSU Noise Rejection (PSRR)
- Audio Grade Elna Cerafine Capacitors
- Panasonic PPS Supply Bypass Capacitors